Friday 21 November 2008

Ok- the first day

So here goes my first day bloging. Its been a tough day/ week, works really hectic at the minute theres a deadline to meet and problems keep multiplying the nearer i get to the deadline. It feels never ending to be honest. I know what you are all thinking -"whats new its like this for me, and it probably is" but i'm struggling as its a new project, new type of medicine and an area I've never worked in before (no experience at all) and a phase of development I've neer worked in, and yet my responsabilities are the most I've had and I'm writing a submission to european authorities. I felt like quiting yesterday ( financially I can't! so don't worry) , however I dashed home in time to catch Emily just as she was heading to bed, and was greeted with such joy, and with a run, cheer and a huge cuddle that my spirits lifted hugely, couple that with a measure (or two ) of Jamesons, an infrequent atempt at cookery (chicken breasts stuffed with cumberland sausage wrapped in parma ham, a la hairy bikers) and I was rebuilt enough to face today. Other than that things are good, Smithy offered me a ticket last night to see Carter USM, EMF and Vileviles (ex PWEI) at Brum academy tonight, but had to decline due to money and feeling knackered, right choice given I feel aseep at 10 for a while tonight. Smithys visiting tomorrow so it will be nice to see him and Emilys Uncle Andrew( my bro) is visiting on Sunday which should be fun, I think hes going to be so surprised at Emily now. Also Cath is taking Emily to her friends birthday party tomorrow (first one)!

So theres the news from here, time now to catch up with the Libyan crusader, the geek bloke, and the two uber Mums.

No comments:

Post a Comment