Tuesday 10 February 2009

I'm considering becoming Pastafarian

I suggest you all read this!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
I especially love the section on corrolation and causality using the decline in the pirate population to the increase in global warming.....

Other than this I heard a top story from a colleage at work whos sig other mumbles "I'm the firestarter" in his sleep after a few beers. Hope I don't waffle on whilst snoozing, given my treacherous "internal jukebox" (a phrase stolen from either Cath or Dr Smith-Spark to describe the songs randomly playing in your head), and its current playlist of Hot Chocolates you sexy thing, the postman pat theme and the theme from Bergerace who knows what I'd be sleep singing. I'll leave you to ponder this disturbing scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment